Step 1

NEXT STEP

Issue confirming address

Issue confirming address

Plan

Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

When I try to input my address for the spotify family invitation (both map tracking and manual), it says "there was a problem please try again later". I also tried following the same process on my phone, with the same result. How do I confirm the invitation?

5 Replies

Hey @bacon_meister, thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Could you ask the owner to send you another invite using a different browser or private window?

Let me know how this goes 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm having the same issue.  I want to be able to SEND an invitation, but it keeps giving me the same error at the original poster when I try to add my address.  Is the system down or broken?  Or is this a common issue?  Any workarounds?

Hey @ajyb77@bacon_meister.

There was an ongoing issue, but this has now been fixed. Could you try following the steps provided in this thread and try the troubleshooting steps?

Let me know how this goes 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

The problem is that the address is listed, but when I select it the address fails. Location services don't help. I will try to resend the link, but i'm not sure that the system works currently

Hey @bacon_meister,

Please make sure to follow all the steps listed in the link I provided. If you did, please let me know the outcome of each step you did.

Keep me posted 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts