Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kicked Out From Family Premium

Kicked Out From Family Premium

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Turkey

Device

İphone 5s,Macbook Pro 

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I recently kicked out from Family Premium,because Spotify send me a mail to confirm my adress in 7 days,but I couldn't answer in 7 days, and I kicked out.  After that I tryed

enter my address inform turely several times. But it didn't let me in. What should I do?

Sorry for my bad english.

13 Replies

Hey @Canfather82, and welcome to the community.

Hope you’re doing great!

To confirm, are you the owner of the Premium for Family account, or just a member? 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

I'm just a member

Hey @Canfather82.

Thanks for the info! 

Could you try asking the plan owner to send you another invite using a different browser or incognito mode? If that doesn't help, please send me a screenshot of what happens when you try to accept the invite (make sure to hide sensitive info when you're posting a screenshot).

Keep me updated 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I try to accept from another browsers and incognito mode, but it gives me this error every time.

Ekran Resmi 2019-04-02 20.12.40.png

Hey @Canfather82.

Thanks for the reply! 

Please make sure that the owner of the plan has sent you a new invitation. If they haven't, it will show you the same thing using the old invitation.

Let me know when you've tried that 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star

I have the same problem. I was kicked out from family plan yesterday. Solution with sending a new invitation is not working. No one from Spotify tryied to contact me in the last few weeks in order to confirm my adress. We are using Spotify with my husband and our son. We lives in the same appartmet, the same adress. Quite dissapointed with this mess with Spotify... Any one help? 

Support from Spotify = 0. No one answered my for my inquiry via support form. Ther is no phone line support. Just charging from a credit card works fine. Bravo Spotify.

Hey @user-removed.

I’d recommend copying and pasting what you said on over to a new thread so I can better help you. You can do this here.

Billy-JSpotify Star

I totally agree with you

Hey @Canfather82.

Are you still having issues? 

Keep me posted 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Yes I do, and I sent new invitation several times. But result dind't change,

I have same excact problem. Me and my boyfriend living together have spotify premium. I am an owner ,he a member. He was kicked out of our premium. We are tryin invite him again -another browser and so on,you’ve been recomended. Still nothing. I senát him an invitatin, he will recieve an e-mail , he accept it,but there od a randome name of ramdome user,not mine,he cant add  back to premium! We are really mad!!!

I solve my problem. I send message to facebook spotify cares. And they solve my problem like in 1-1:30 hours

If you wrote Spotify Cares on facebook, they will solve your problem. They solved mine

Suggested posts