Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kicked from family premium

Kicked from family premium

Dear Spotify,

We are using spotify family premium for a while now, but its for second time when it kicked me from family premium .. we have same adresses but i cant go back even with invite... 🙂 

7 Replies

I'm in the same stage. When I confirm the address of my family, the system says that it was not possible to verify that I live in the same address of the account owner.

Please help soon.

I am having the same issue as well. :(

The same problem as well. And this is important problem because all members can't access a while cause of this problem. I spend every month money for this plan but not any members of family can't access it , or kick from it after a time. Bad for us not solving these by spotify :((

Same here, my girlfriend keeps getting kicked even though she lives with me. I'm about to cancel Spotify all the way, she is on my Google play YouTube red account so we are probably just gonna use that...

Estou com mesmo problema ja criei duas contas e mesmo assim sou kikado da conta familiar do meu namorado e moramos no mesmo endereço!

Dear Spotify,
We're using the Spotify family award right now, but it's the second time when I add my partner in the premium family and you block and remove it. We have the same addresses, we live together and you send a message via email, saying that the same should verify the address, because if it will not be withdrawn, is having some mistake on your part and would like an urgent solution of this problem

Hi, I have the same issue, my friend who lives with me got kicked out of my Family Plan and can't get in again... Can anyone from Spotify deal with this issue?

screen.png

Suggested posts