Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Kicked out of family plan AGAIN

Kicked out of family plan AGAIN

Plan

Family Plan

Country

Belgium

Device

(Samsung Galaxy S7, Macbook Pro 2017)

My Question or Issue

I live with a couple of friends in the same appartment. We are all in the same family plan, but 2 of us constantly get kicked out. We've tried to make a new account, but still the same issue. After a week or so we get the mail to verify our adress, which we do & SPOTIFY ACCEPTS THE VERIFICATION. All of a sudden a week later i get kicked out because 'they couldn't verify my adress'. like why? this is already the second time this has happened. I see this issue popping up a lot on the forum, how exactly does spotify decide to kick someone out or not? Especially in this case where I actually verified my adress, but still got kicked out. Y'all need to do something about this!!

1 Reply

Hey there @Samou,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community.

All members of a Premium for Family plan must reside at the same physical address.

If we’re unable to verify the members of a Premium for Family plan based on the information you provided, the members may be removed from the plan.

If this happens, you can restore your Premium features by upgrading to a standalone Premium subscription. 

Let us know if that helps 🙂

/K 

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts