Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

LIVING AT THE SAME ADRESS BUT CAN'T USE FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

LIVING AT THE SAME ADRESS BUT CAN'T USE FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION

Hello community,

Me and my older brother both are living at the same adress also working at the same adress as well.. He bought Family subscription and sent me an invite to subscribe it.. But regrettably whatever I do, I could not sign up to family membership.. Are you just kidding me ha?.. Me.. My brother.. Same home and work adress.. I also controlled the ip's we are connecting.. Same again.. BUt your silly app says me that "3-Aw snap something went wrong.".. Please sisters, brothers and other coders there.. I am also a coder.. Please develop your coding skills and use a different way to find the addresses of family members.. And PLEASE return to this post immediately.. We are formally paying you 20+ dollars and only one of us can listen to that **bleep** thanks......

P.S. Think bigger Spotify, you are bigger than this.. Otherwise you are appearing from here like a bunch of wild or barbaric capitalists.. 

Capture.PNG
3 Replies

Hey there,

I have the same problem. Tried to confirm my invitation and it just doenst work. Very frustrating. I also do not have the feeling that Spotify will read my post/help me in the near future. But I really do hope so.

Please let me know when you have found a workaround.

Cheers

Hi there.

I also have the same problem, been using family premium for a while. At first it has no problem, everyone is securely onboard. but after several months, my sisters account got kicked from the family subscription and can't join back in.

Is there any solution for this? this is quite frustrating though.

HEY SPOTIFY TEAM, I'M STILL WAITING HERE?????

cookie-monster.gif

Suggested posts