Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost Premium despite verification

Lost Premium despite verification

Ich war Mitglied bei Spotify Family, und habe nach ca. 3 Wochen eine E-Mail bekommen, wegen dem Konto verifizieren, was ich auch gemacht habe.(Habe Screenshots gemacht). Nun habe ich aber nach der einen Woche, die ich dafuer Zeit hatte kein Premium mehr. Das Gleiche hatte ich davor schonmal, dachte aber das da etwas mit der Formularuebermittlung schiefgegangen war, weil ich gerade unterwegs war und schlechtes internet hatte. Musste mir sogar einen neuen Account erstellen (was mir sehr Arbeit gekostet hat), da ich die erneute Einladung meines Mitbewohners nicht annehmen konnte.
PS. Habe mich auch gewundert, dass ich bei dem Konto verifizieren nur die Postleitzahl und nicht mehr eingeben musste. Kann mir jemand helfen? 

I was a member of Spotify Family, and got an email after about 3 weeks verifying what I did for the account (took screenshots). Now, after one week, which I had time for, I have no more premium. I had the same thing before, but thought that something had gone wrong with the form transmission because I was on the road and had bad internet. I even had to create a new account (which cost me a lot of work) because I could not accept the re-invitation of my roommate.

PS. I also wondered that I had to verify the account only the postcode and no longer had to enter. Can someone help me?
5 Replies

Hey @Spätzle, welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear about your subscription. You'll need to ask the owner of the plan to reinvite you. 

If you have any trouble joining the plan, try accepting the invite using an incognito window.

Let us know if that helps.

I have the same problem and I have created different account and still encountered the same problem. Sigh .how do I get out from this nightmare ?.. can someone help?  

Hey @lslprestro.

Just to be sure, did you fail to verify your physical address on both accounts? If so, try joining with your newest account using an incognito window to see if you have any trouble.

If you get an error message, send over a screenshot of it in your next reply so we can take a look.

Hope that helps 🙂

I tried the incognito method and it still doesn't work for me.

Spotify.PNG

Hey @l_qg5yt-cweup.

This could be happening if you don't live in the same physical address as the plan owner. Right now, all members of the plan must live in the same physical address as stated on the T&Cs.

If you do live in the same physical address, try accepting the invitation using a different device if possible. Also, ask the Family plan owner to cancel the current invite, and send you a new one to see if it helps.

All the best.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts