Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Lost all my playlists because I had to start a new account.

Solved!

Lost all my playlists because I had to start a new account.

Family premium

Country

United states

Device

Galaxy 9

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

Ive been a long time spotify premium member. Recently i wanted to add my fiance to my account, so i upgraded to family premium and sent her then invite. ...it wouldnt allow her in because of some address discrepancy. 

I cant edit or view the original address i gave spotify when I first signed up,  so i had to create a new account. 

I eventually got her into a family plan with me but I lost years of playlists that i have been building. And i can no longer connect to facebook.

Its really upsetting. Please help?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @Ccarpmail, help's here.

If you've created a new account and upgraded it to Premium for Family, and want to transfer your playlists, you may be able to do that. First you need to be able to access your old account. By the sound of it, it was connected to Facebook since you can't connect the new account to Facebook. Try logging in on the app with Facebook, or the old details if you know them, and check out these steps to transfer music. 

After that, make sure that the old subscription is canceled to avoid charges there. Just make sure you're logged in on the old account when doing so.

Hope that helps!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @Ccarpmail, help's here.

If you've created a new account and upgraded it to Premium for Family, and want to transfer your playlists, you may be able to do that. First you need to be able to access your old account. By the sound of it, it was connected to Facebook since you can't connect the new account to Facebook. Try logging in on the app with Facebook, or the old details if you know them, and check out these steps to transfer music. 

After that, make sure that the old subscription is canceled to avoid charges there. Just make sure you're logged in on the old account when doing so.

Hope that helps!

Suggested posts