Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Made transition from Premium to Family without cancelling my subscription

Made transition from Premium to Family without cancelling my subscription

Hi all,

I recently adhered to the Family plan of my family. I received the invite, I accepted it and everything went smoothly.

However, I already had a Premium subscription that I did NOT cancel before accepting the invite.

Will I still be charged for the Premium Subscription? If that's the case, how can I cancel it but still remain in the Family plan I got invited to?

Cheers you all,

DominoBay

1 Reply

Hey @DominoBay! Welcome to the Spotify Community. ^^

I'm already on a Premium subscription. What happens to my billing when I become a Premium for Family admin user?

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time that you've already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family subscription, so this can bring your next payment date forward. You can review your renewal date on the subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family. If your subscription is through iTunes, please see Apple's instructions for canceling.

Let me know if that helps, thanks! ^^

Peace

Suggested posts