Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Me suscribí al Plan Familiar Premium y me hicieron otro cobro

Me suscribí al Plan Familiar Premium y me hicieron otro cobro

Me suscribí al Plan Familiar Premium y me cobraron el precio de Spotify Premium y sale que a fin de mes me cobraran lo del Plan Familiar. Por qué me cobrarán dos veces? Qué puedo hacer para que no lo hagan?

3 Replies

Hey @valeriaflorez, help's here. 

Hope you don't mind us replying in English. It sounds like you upgraded from regular Premium to Premium for Family.

If you start a Premium for Family plan as the owner, but you already have Premium, your payment date will likely be a few days earlier than it had been. This is because of the difference between the price of Premium for Family and the regular Premium subscription you were on. This may explain why you're seeing two charges close to each other. 

Hope that explains things, and by the way, you can track all this on your subscription page.

All the best! 🙂

Hola , me cobraron 1300 pesos argentinos, cuando tengo el plan estudiante. No sé qué paso

Hi there @Jguevaraleonel,

Hope you don't mind us replying in English, as that's the official language of the Community!

Most likely your Student discount has expired and your plan has automatically switched to Premium Individual. What you'd need to do is reapply and verify your student status, afterwards your can switch back to the reduced student rate.

More info can be found here.

Hope this helps.

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts