Solved!

Missed payment day for Family plan

Plan

Premium -Family

Country

Phone 

Samsung S9+

My Question or Issue

I pay for my family's family plan premium through paymaya. I didn't notice that my balance wasn't enough until I received a text message regarding my missed payment. 

Does spotify really cut off the premium account after a couple of hours? Because I immediately tried to pay for it so that my subscription will not be cut off. My account shows that my subscription is free and not premium and it has only been a couple of hours since I've received the text. 

Do I have to invite my family members again if it renews? Do we have to download and re add our playlists? 

Please help me get my subscription back.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi @SeleniumCrystal,

Yes, you will need to add your family members again to your plan after it's renewed.

Your offline music will need to be downloaded again as it's a Premium-only feature. Your playlists will continue the same way, only the content will have to be downloaded again!

Hope this helps, have a great day! 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hi @SeleniumCrystal,

Yes, you will need to add your family members again to your plan after it's renewed.

Your offline music will need to be downloaded again as it's a Premium-only feature. Your playlists will continue the same way, only the content will have to be downloaded again!

Hope this helps, have a great day! 🙂

Suggested posts