Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Moved to another adress

Moved to another adress

Plan

Family Premium

Country

Turkey

My Question or Issue

Moved to another adress about a month ago and started a new family plan with that adress. 2 weeks after i got removed from the plan while the other members had no problem. When they tried to invite me back again it just says "you couldnt join the family plan". Do i need to change my adress ? If yes is there any possible way that i dont need to create a new account ? Because i dont want to throw away my two years of data in this account. 

2 Replies

Hey there @samilibo2,

thanks for posting !

Please check out this help page on the Premium for Family plan and let me know if you find you answer there.

Waiting on your update 🙂

Hey! Yeah already checked that page out but nothing is related with my problem there. Probably i got kicked out because of my address change but it doesnt say its because im not verified in the error message, it just says "you couldnt join the plan". And btw if spotify's support system is all dependant on community helping each other, its not cool. And its also really not cool that you dont give a thing about your customers just because you are the only affordable good music stream app and most of the users have a dependency on you.

Suggested posts