Premium for Family

Country

Brazil >> South Africa

Device

(Mobile, MAC and PC)

Operating System

(iOS, Android, Windows, etc.)

My Question or Issue

I have recently moved form Brazil to South Africa and I want to update my payment method to my South African card but every time I change country to South Africa on the 'Change Payent Details' page it returns to the 'Subscription and Payment' page and doesn't change the country at all. I've read here that I should cancel my subscription and after it returns to free mode I have to make a new one using the modified country but there's where the other problem lies. Apparently in South Africa the Premium for Family doesn't exist and I don't want to lose my Premium for Family account. How to proceed?

1 Reply

Hey there @Rhods81,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, Premium for Family is not available in South Africa at the moment. However, if you think this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd suggest heading here and adding your +VOTE to stay updated on any changes. You can leave a comment as well with your feedback, if you'd like.

Also, if you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here. Keep in mind that we are actively bringing your votes and comments in the exchange to our internal teams on a regular basis so your feedback is appreciated.

On another note, if you'd like to update your country settings to South Africa, you can still follow the steps provided here. You can check what deals and offers are available in your country other than Premium for Family by checking here

Hope this helps clarify things 🙂

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts