Multiple family premium invites

Multiple family premium invites

Plan

Premium

Country

Australia

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I'm a longtime Spotify user and recently found out about Premium Family so I have set up an account for my family members. 

The problem arose when my Mum tried to accept my invite, as it turns out she had an existing invite from my sister. Now, my sister doesn't use spotify and never remembered signing up. We managed to get into an account she had set up and remove Mum from her plan but her account showed it was a free one. We have canceled that account permanentely. But when Mum tries to accept my invite, it still shows she is joining my sister's account. 

Is there away to override the invite sent by my sister so she can accept my invite?

Thanks in advance!

2 Replies

Hey @ToniRose, help's here. 

If you've sent an invite from your account, your mom should've received a separate invitation in her inbox. There's no limit on how many invitations one can get.

First, log into your account page and hit the Premium for Family option to see that the owner is registered with your name. She should be able to search for that name in her inbox and spam folder. 

If this didn't work, send a new invite and see if it pops up. 

Hope that helps!

Contact the office Spotify and tell them the issue 

Suggested posts