Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Family Plan invites do not work

My Family Plan invites do not work

Hi Spotify!

Can't help but start with a rant - your support approach is just atrocious. Really, best you can offer even paying customers is post on a message board? Not to mention how long it took me to understand there is nothing else. Please do something about it.

Back to the problem - I established Family Plan about two years back and first additional family memeber joined back then, no problems. I decided to add two more memebrs about a week ago and sent two invitations. None can join, one uses Facebook login (I use Facebook login as well), another cereates account directly, both get error message. Invites have been cancelled and resent, browser cache cleared, incognito tab used. Any other ideas? Could you please help me get those people onboard and enjoy Spotify.

Best regards

Tarass

1 Reply

Hey @zkBoy, welcome to the community!

Could you let me know what does the error message says? Also, are the two new family members living in the same physical address as you?

Right now, all members of the Premium for Family plan must live in the same physical address to join.

Keep me posted.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”
― Maria Augusta von Trapp

Suggested posts