Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My Premium Family Member is still on a Free Account. Please help!

My Premium Family Member is still on a Free Account. Please help!

I have invited two family members to join my Family Premium Account. They both live with me. One has successfully joined, the other one seems to only been given a 'Free Account'. She recieved her invitation email and 'Accepted', but it still says Invitation Pending. Can anyone offer any help on the matter? Thank you.

My Question or Issue

1 Reply

Hey there @fergushare1,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

Just to confirm, does the email address on your family member's Spotify account match the one you sent the invite to?

Keep in mind that, when inviting your family members to your plan, you need to enter the email address their Spotify account is registered with. To double-check this, they can head here.

Once you've confirmed this, we'd recommend trying to send a new invitation to the plan and kindly ask your family member to follow the steps below when accepting it:

1. Open an incognito or private window in your browser.
  2. Access your email inbox there and locate the email invitatation to join the plan.
  3. Open and click ACCEPT INVITATION. You're redirected to your account page, where you'll see a confirmation screen.
    Note: If you're not already logged in yet, you'll be asked to log in before seeing the confirmation.
  4. Enter your details and click SUBMIT to join the Premium for Family plan.

Let us know how it goes 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts