Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My address doesn't come up on maps. And it wont let me enter my address in order to add my daughter

Solved!

My address doesn't come up on maps. And it wont let me enter my address in order to add my daughter

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @alisaruss, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If your address doesn't autocomplete, you might still be able to find it if you enter it manually and select ‘Find’. 

If you still can’t find a specific address, try any of the following:

• Select your building if you can’t find your exact apartment number.
  • Select your street name.
  • Select a close public space or building.

Note: Please don't use someone else's address. 

The family members you invite should use that exact same address to join, so make sure you tell them what you entered.

I'd also suggest checking this article for more about Spotify Premium for Family.

Hope it helps 🙂

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @alisaruss, welcome to the Community.

Hope you're doing great!

If your address doesn't autocomplete, you might still be able to find it if you enter it manually and select ‘Find’. 

If you still can’t find a specific address, try any of the following:

• Select your building if you can’t find your exact apartment number.
  • Select your street name.
  • Select a close public space or building.

Note: Please don't use someone else's address. 

The family members you invite should use that exact same address to join, so make sure you tell them what you entered.

I'd also suggest checking this article for more about Spotify Premium for Family.

Hope it helps 🙂

One of my family members cannot join the Premium. Google maps does not offer her the right address with which others have joined. The address required is in Swedish but the system changes it into Finnish in the final stage of confirmation. What to do?

Hi @tapluo

Welcome to the Community 🙂 

We suggest that you ask the user to try to accept the invite from an incognito window on a computer and using a different internet connection. 

They have to make sure to enter the correct address. The owner can check this information here

Keep in mind that the Premium Family plan is only for people who live at the same physical address. 

Let us know how it goes!

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts