Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My husband is trying to join his account to our family plan and keeps getting an error: 102

My husband is trying to join his account to our family plan and keeps getting an error: 102

My husband is getting an error when trying to accept my invite to the family plan

102- Oops something went wrong. Please try again.

He's tried again and again...

Plan

Premium family

Country

USA

Device

(Google pixel)

Operating System

( Android Oreo)

My Question or Issue

3 Replies

Hi @CassieLaberta and thanks for coming to the Community! 🙂

Just to rule it out, have you already tried the steps below? Feel free to let me know what you may have already tried and I can try to assist some more if this didn't help.

Best of luck! 🙂

The invite isn’t working

Here are some things to check first:

• If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first.
  • If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

Still not working? Try resending the invite:

Note: Only plan owners can send invites. If you’re trying to join a plan, you need to ask the owner to complete these steps.

1. Go to your Premium for Family account page and select the member you want to re-invite.
  2. Click RESEND INVITE.
  3. If that doesn’t work, click CANCEL INVITE and re-invite the member by clicking SEND INVITE, and re-entering their details.

I've re-sent the invite and it still isn't working. The invite was sent
from a different device than the device he's trying to accept it from.

Hi again @CassieLaberta and thanks for the info! 🙂
Has he also tried a private/incognito window or a different web browser? Sometimes this will help clear up log in issues if everything else was already in order.

Suggested posts