Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

My spotify family account doesn't work but they take my money

Solved!

My spotify family account doesn't work but they take my money

Plan

Premium for family 

Country

Italy

Device

Samsung Galaxy s7

Operating System

Android Oreo

My Question or Issue

Hello, the payment for my family account was updated, but the account doesn't work. What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Just to double-check, was the money really withdrawn from your account or it's stated as Pending?

It's possible that you may have activated the plan on a second account, if it's the case you can learn how find it here.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Hi there,

Can you please provide more information about the issues you're having?

I'd appreciate if you could tell me your Subscription Status that appears here or if the problem is with other members...

Thanks 🙂

Five days ago the payment for our premium family account was updated, but it didn't go through because we didn't have money on our credit card. After we recharged the credit card, spotify took the money for the subscription, but the account still doesn't work foranyone of us.
My account statement right now is Spotify Free.
Thanks for your help

I recommend you to check out this article for more information about this.

Please, make sure you read and follow everything there in order to see if any of these solutions could help you to use your subscription.

If the steps above don't help you at all, let me know 🙂

Hi, unfortunately it doesn't help me. The account is still off, and the money are gone. I really can't undersand this

##- Please type your reply above this line
Marked as solution

Just to double-check, was the money really withdrawn from your account or it's stated as Pending?

It's possible that you may have activated the plan on a second account, if it's the case you can learn how find it here.

Suggested posts