Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

New Family members not on family mix

New Family members not on family mix

Hi i already had myself and 1 family member in our family account and I have recently added 2 more members but on the android app the 2 new members will not show as members in the family mix playlist and none of their song show. I have read all the help articles, reset the app etc... but nothing works!

On the PC I searched for the family mix playlist and I have 2 of them one is Family Mix - by Spotify and the other is Family Mix - for [My Name]. The Family Mix - for [My Name] only has songs that the original 2 members and is the same as the one on the app but the Family Mix - by Spotify playlist seems to have songs from all members (I don't know as the profile pictures don't show on pc) and I found this playlist on the app but it won't show what song came from what member (the profile pic icon) and I can't leave, show members, view top genres etc... it is like a normal playlist

Can someone please explain what is going on with this Family Mix! and maybe FIX IT! Thanks

3 Replies

Hi @ciaron88,

There is an option to manage family members when you tab the 3 bullets in the top right when you are in the family mix. Do the members show up there?

Do they show up in your account page?

Regards,

René

Hi
Yes they are on my account page, 4 members. but no only 2 when i go to the burger button > manage family

Ok, and when you login with one of the accounts which you don't see in the family mix and you then go to family mix. Is there then an option to join or leave family mix?

Regards,

René

Suggested posts