No Option to "Join Family Mix"

Plan

Premium Family 

Country

USA

Device

iPhone XR/ Dell Laptop

My Question or Issue

I have read the instructions on how to join Family Mix, but when I click on the elipses at the top of the playlist, my only options are "Go to Playlist Radio, "Save to Your Library" and "Share". There is no option to join the mix, and there are not currently any songs in the mix. Thanks!

3 Replies

Hi there!

I know it sounds simple, but it's often overlooked. Could you try restarting your device? If that doesn't help, try a quick clean reinstall of the app. Just follow these steps.

I'd also suggest using the Remove Offline Devices and Sign Out Everywhere from your Spotify account page to see if that helps 🙂

If you're still having trouble, could you let me know the exact version of Spotify and the exact version of the operating system you're running?

I'll see what I can suggest next!

Hello, I'm from Poland and I have the same issue. I tried uninstalling from every devices, but I still can't see the family mix, neither none of my family members.

I had this issue and fixed it by going to my family plan settings and at the bottom selecting "Join Family Mix"

https://www.spotify.com/us/account/family/

Hope that helps

Suggested posts