Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No empty slots on family premium

Solved!

No empty slots on family premium

I recently deleted an invite link for my son-in-law who has never set up his spotify account. No need to I guess since he mainly uses my Echo to listen.

I attempted to add another family member this morning and there are no empty slots, however, only four family members including myself.  The Send Invite button/link is grayed out. No send invite by email link either. 

spotify.JPG

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @rmiles7721,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We did some magic backstage and all should be working as it should now, as you saw 🙂 Glad to hear that all's well now.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

View solution in original post

12 Replies

Hi @rmiles7721,

I recommend you to try to open your account page with another browser and in an incognito window to see if it makes any difference.

Let me know how it goes! Thank you 🙂

I have already tried that. Used Chrome in incognito as well as after
clearing cookies and cache and then tried with MS Edge

Hi @rmiles7721,

Can you try adding your family member from a different device altogether, while connected to a different internet connection? 🙂

I tried that as well. Didn't work. Tech support got in touch with me that
day and it's all good now. Still don't know what the problem was. Something
on that end as I've changed nothing.
Marked as solution

Hey there @rmiles7721,

Thanks for keeping us in the loop.

We did some magic backstage and all should be working as it should now, as you saw 🙂 Glad to hear that all's well now.

Have a lovely day!

KaterinaModerator

I'm having the same problem with my account, can you please run some backstage magic?

thanks 🙂

Hey there @03quu-nt5c_lx

Thanks for searching for the answer you need here! 

Have you tried the steps suggested by @Brunelicia? These usually tend to solve issues like the one you're experiencing.

Start with opening your account page in a private/incognito window. This step makes sure you avoid issues with your browser's cache. If that doesn't do the trick try again in a different kind of browser.  

It's also a good idea to log in to your Spotify account on another device just to check if you observe the same. If it doesn't occur on a different device, we'd suggest making sure that your original device is up to speed with any software updates available.

Hope this helps. Let us know how it goes. 

I'm having the same issue. 4 family members on my plan, no more empty spots showing. I've cleared cookies, changed browsers, incognito mode, ip flush, different device, different internet connection...all with the same results.

Hey @21bzkwx4mqapmfz,

Thanks for reaching out and for all the troubleshooting you've done so far.

Could you also check the status of your subscription and whether or not a receipt was issued on time here? Keep in mind that only the manager of the Premium Family plan can send out invites. You can find out more on how this works here

It's a good idea to also check your bank statement if your Spotify payments are marked as "pending". This would mean that the funds are not yet transferred and if the payment fails, they'll be returned to you.

If everything seems in order with your payments, could you post a screenshot of your Account overview page via the Insert Photo option in the comments? Just be sure to hide any private or sensitive information.

Hope you find this useful. Keep us posted how you get on.

Have a nice day!

Mihail Moderator

Figured it out, I'm not the owner of this plan. Thank you

hey there,

the family premium manager had already added two other accounts about a year ago and I need to add my account but there is no place that he can add me in and there is no link for him to send me. any suggestions? 

Hey @heoxeomlz1h328,

Thanks for getting in touch!

The Premium Family manager can add or remove users by following the steps in this Support Article. If some of the features are missing, they should head over to the subscription section on their account page and make sure that they are indeed the manager.

If that's the case it's a good idea for them to try sending you an invite link using a private or incognito browser or a different device altogether.

If that doesn't fix things you can post a screenshot of how the Premium Family menu is displayed for them and we'll happily help you further. 

Hope you find this useful. Let us know how you get on.

Mihail Moderator

Suggested posts