Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No invite options for spotify premium

Solved!

No invite options for spotify premium

I've just joined spotify family - followed the instructions to add members...but the user interface does not display any invite buttons - its a complete blank, apart from the menu options on the lhs.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Thanks billy-one-mate it worked a treat. You're a legend!

View solution in original post

14 Replies

I had the same problem today with a new subscription for spotify family and for the moment no solutions

Me too! So frustrating! I cancelled premium from my hotmail account as I read some people were having trouble with that email and thought it might be the cause but have tried a different email address and its exactly the same. Help please! I have wasted so much time of this and don't need this added stress 😞

same problem! can't find a solution 😞 so irritated

Same problem here:(

Same problem for me.  Why don't Spotify have a help desk - selling a product with no support is outrageous!

Now Spotify send me as badge and a no reply email but the product still doesn't work!  I am so thrilled.  How do you talk to a real person at this company?

Now there is a green popup saying "SUCCESS" - not for me, only for Spotify with my money and me with no service!

my family is getting the invitation e-mail, but when they click on the button that says "Accept Invitation" they are taken to a log in screen instead of the screen to give it the family plan code that came with the e-mail.  Does anyone have any suggestions?

I've also followed the instructions to add members and, as for the others here, the user interface does not display any invite buttons - its a complete blank, apart from the menu options on the lhs.

apparently it is a browser issue. I used chrome - and everything was ok. sorted!

Thanks mate will give it a go!

Marked as solution

Thanks billy-one-mate it worked a treat. You're a legend!

Try chrome and ensure invitees already have Spotify accounts.

Yes thankfully it worked for me too!  Everyone's happy again : )

Suggested posts