Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No me deja acceder a mi cuenta

Solved!

No me deja acceder a mi cuenta

Me cobró este mes el plan familiar pero a mi que soy la titular no me deja entrar, me dice que actualice el pago. Los demas si pueden usar la cuenta. Ayuda

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey there @GisellaMacarena,

Glad to have you on the Community. Hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account. No worries, we're here to help!

Just enter the email address you use for Spotify and your password to log in. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here. We'll then send you an email with a link to create a new password. Be sure to check your inbox and spam or junk mail folder so you don't miss it.

If you've create your account with Facebook you can also choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access your account. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

Should the above tactics don’t work, check out this support page for more tips and tricks.

If you need to update your payment details, head here to find out how to manage your payment information.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you've any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey there @GisellaMacarena,

Glad to have you on the Community. Hope you don't mind us answering in English 🙂

Sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account. No worries, we're here to help!

Just enter the email address you use for Spotify and your password to log in. If you've forgotten your password, you can reset it here. We'll then send you an email with a link to create a new password. Be sure to check your inbox and spam or junk mail folder so you don't miss it.

If you've create your account with Facebook you can also choose LOG IN WITH FACEBOOK to access your account. If you aren't already signed in to Facebook on your device, you will need to enter your Facebook login information.

Should the above tactics don’t work, check out this support page for more tips and tricks.

If you need to update your payment details, head here to find out how to manage your payment information.

Hope this helps! Give us a shout if you've any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts