Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

No pueden aceptar la invitacion

Solved!

No pueden aceptar la invitacion

2 miembros de la familia que tienen spotify premium no pueden aceptar la invitacion al plan familiar.

Plan

Free/Premium

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @IdurreAlfonso!

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

There are a few things you can try first: If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first. Also, If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

If that didn't do the trick I'd recommend you ask the plan owner to resend the Premium for Family plan invites by following the steps provided in this Support artice.

Hope this helps and let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @IdurreAlfonso!

Thanks for reaching out, I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

There are a few things you can try first: If you’re accepting the invite on the same device it was sent from, make sure the owner who sent the invite has logged out of their account page first. Also, If you didn’t receive an email with the link, be sure to check your junk/spam folders.

If that didn't do the trick I'd recommend you ask the plan owner to resend the Premium for Family plan invites by following the steps provided in this Support artice.

Hope this helps and let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Muy buenas noches. 

No puedo aceptar la invitación de mi papá, ya ingrese los mismos datos de domicilio y si vivimos juntos pero no se porque no me deja aceptarla, en verdad espero su una solución. 

Gracias. 

Hello @Rodrigo131!

I hope you don't mind me replying in English. I'd recommend checking out the "Invite not working" section of this Support article. It might also be worth adding screenshots of any error messages you get.

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts