No puedo ingresar la dirección para la cuenta familiar

Plan

Family Premium

Country

México 

Desde Windows 10 navegador Opera.

My Question or Issue

Hola

Acabo de adquirir el plan familiar, de acuerdo con los pasos que me fue dando la página de Spotify, primero pague y después me dijo que podía enviar las invitaciones, para hacerlo me pide el nombre, apellido y dirección de correo. En ningún momento me apareció una ventana para ingresar los datos de mi domicilio, entonces, si yo no he ingresado esos datos como pueden mis familiares ingresar a la cuenta, cuando la invitación les pide esta información.

1.jpg
2.jpg
3.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @user-removed.

Thanks for reaching out on the Community. We hope you don't mind us helping you in English, since this is the official Community language 🙂

Just to confirm, does the first screenshot show what you're seeing when sending the invitation, and the second screenshot - what your Family plan members are seeing when trying to accept the invitation?

If this is the case, then could you try resending the invitations, but this time opening the page in a different browser or incognito window? Just follow the steps outlined in this support article (under Need help? > The invite isn't working).

Let us know how you get on! If you need any further help, we'll be right here.

Suggested posts