Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Not eligible for Family Premium

Not eligible for Family Premium

Spoiler
Premium Family

There are two available options for Family Premium in the Philippines, the one where payment is through debit or credit card and the other is through mobile load.

Why does it say that I am not eligible for the one that can be paid through card even though my previous subscriptions (individual premium) are paid through my card?

4 Replies

Hi there @quickfox93,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community about this! No worries - we're here to help!

If you're having difficulties paying for Premium, we suggest checking out this support page for tips and tricks how to get your subscription running again.

I'd also recommend trying an incognito or private window, preferably on a desktop device, when you enter your payment details again.

If this still doesn't work for you, it'd be great if you could share a screenshot of the error message you're getting, so we can take a look at what's happening. Just make sure to hide any private/sensitive information when you post in the Community.

Let us know how you get on. We'll be right here if you need more help with this 🙂

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Good Afternoon,

I am experiencing the same issue.

I am currently in my first month of premium (single user) free trial. Since Google Play Music are being discontinued I'm trying to see if Spotify will be a better product than Youtube Music.

I have tried using an incognito browser, however, the issue persists.

I am located in South Africa. Screenshots as follows:

20200612 14h51 Premium Family Get Started.JPG20200612 14h41 Premium Family Plans.JPG20200612 14h42 Not Eligible.JPG

Hello @rassiewp,

Glad to have you on the Community! We're happy to shed some light on the situation.

If you've already signed up for the Premium Individual free trial offer you won't be eligible for another trial. That's probably why you're getting the error message.

It's possible to switch to a different Premium plan during the trial, however this may shorten the length of free time left. If you'd still like to upgrade to Premium Family you can try this link.

Hope this helps. We'll be here in case you have any other questions.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Fantastic! Thanks Xenia. Your link worked for me. I am now subscribed for the Family Premium plan with the first R99 payment being processed in Aug 2020, after the trial period expires.

Many thanks for your prompt assistance. Your service contributes to me selecting Spotify as preferred platform for our family.

Regards

Suggested posts