Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Number of devices

Number of devices

I have the Family Premium. It states that up to 6 people can have their own account. However, it appears that only 3 devices can be connected to the family premium. My wife has her own login and password. However, her device shows up in my number of 3 devices allowed. What gives? Does she get her own account with download ability, or does it only allow 3 total, not 6?

3 Replies

Hey @SgtJCJ, welcome to the Spotify Community!

Your wife is able to log in with her own login info (different from yours) and then she can have 3 unique offline devices. So, her device(s) shouldn't show up on your offline devices list, and your device(s) shouldn't she up on her list. Please make sure you are each signed into your own independent account, and then try again.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

We are both logged into our own devices with our own user names and passwords. However, I see both of our devices on my list of 3 allowed devices. 

@SgtJCJ,

Could you try removing her devices from your list of offline devices? If you are set up correctly, it shouldn't give her any errors and everything should continue working.

Suggested posts