Country

Germany

Device

(Huawei P20 lite)

Operating System

(Android 😎

My Question or Issue

Hello,

I have problems using the offline mode. When i download something, it is available right afterwards. But after a while, closing the app and listening to music online etc., i can't play the downloaded stuff (marked as downloaded, green arrow) in the offline mode. If i stay "online" but switch of my WiFi and mobile data, all the downloaded music is available, so it seems to be really on the phone,  but as soon as i switch the offline mode on the app tells me "something went wrong" and i can't open the album. 

I have already tried to delete things and download them again, and also reinstalling the app several times -  didn't help. In another post the answers referred to the "offline devices" section in the account settings but in my case this section doesn't exist.

would be great if somebody can help me with that.

Best regards

Markus

Screenshot_20200818-102033.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @MarkusBin,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. We're always here and happy to solve your issues. Can you kindly try a clean reinstall on the App? Also, try restarting your device. If that doesn't work log out and back into your Spotify Account. Can you also tell me if this happens on just the Android or on other devices too?

Meanwhile, I have found other people with the same problems as you and I think their topic issues might help with yours. To see them please click here, here, and here. Feel free to let me know if you need more information on anything. 

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks!

Suggested posts