Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paid twice for family premium

Paid twice for family premium

Hello good day. I registered and paid twice for a family premium. The amount has been deducted already twice on my CREDIT accnt. Yet as i log in on my spotify accnt still its on free mode. 

1. When does my spotify accnt will be change to family premium status?
  2. Since i paid twice will it be consume for two months??? THANKS

2 Replies

When you upgrade your subscription from regular Premium to Premium for Family, any remaining time that you've already paid for will be converted into a Premium for Family subscription, so this can bring your next payment date forward. You can review your renewal date on the subscription page.

Note: If you subscribed through any other company than Spotify, you will need to contact that company to cancel before signing up to Premium for Family. 

Hope this helps 🙂

Hi @Weya, thanks for writing!

When we subscribe to Premium, Spotify sends us an e-mail with the purchase receipt. It contains the information about it, including usermane.

Please double check if you're logging in with the correct credentials.

Besides, you can check here if you have more than one account (and logging in the wrong one).

Don't worry about the duplicate charges. Sometimes banks can give duplicate notifications about a single charge, giving the impression you’ve been charged twice. You can always check what you’re being charged by logging in to your Spotify receipts page.

Hope this helps 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts