Pasar de cuenta Premium (vía Personal) a cuenta Familiar

Solved!

Pasar de cuenta Premium (vía Personal) a cuenta Familiar

Plan

Premium

País

Argentina

Mi inquietud

Tengo un plan Premium contratado hace unos años a través de la compañía telefónica argentina Personal y quiero pasar a un plan Familiar. Sé que me tengo que comunicar con ellos para pasar primero hacia una Gratuita y luego convertir esta última a Familiar, pero no quiero perder las canciones que tengo descargadas en mi celular para escuchar offline y tampoco las que están en mi biblioteca (que son más de 1100). ¿Cómo puedo hacer?

Desde ya, muchas gracias por la ayuda.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @juuvilella1 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

You're correct, since you have a plan with Personal, you'd need to reach out to them in order to cancel your plan first. Once your plan is canceled, you'll not have access to the offline content in your account, but don't worry, no data will be lost. As soon as you reactivate your Premium, you'll be able to download your songs again.

Hope this helps. 🙂

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @juuvilella1 ,

Thanks for reaching out. I hope you don't mind me replying in English.

You're correct, since you have a plan with Personal, you'd need to reach out to them in order to cancel your plan first. Once your plan is canceled, you'll not have access to the offline content in your account, but don't worry, no data will be lost. As soon as you reactivate your Premium, you'll be able to download your songs again.

Hope this helps. 🙂

Suggested posts