Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Payment method problem

Payment method problem

I was using mobile payment method. When i upgraded to family plan, payment method was deleted, then it's converted to default payment method, credit card. When i tried to change payment method again, as mobile payment method, my membership was cancelled and i became single premium user again, with mobile payment method. The question is simple, why it is not possible to use mobile payment method when i've a family premium plan? Why there is not a single notification indicating that if i change paymnet method to mobile payment, my membership woul be deleted and converted back to single user membership. and finally why i cant find a customer representative to explain my self? 

1 Reply

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

As stated in the Support webpage for Premium for Family and in the T&Cs, you need a recurring payment method and if you're subscribed to Spotify Premium through another company (e.g. your broadband/mobile provider), you need to cancel your subscription with them to upgrade to Premium for Family.

So as of now, you can only pay for Premium For Family with PayPal or Credit card.

Have a wonderful day,

Leo

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program

Suggested posts