Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Paypal payment for Family plan in Malaysia

Paypal payment for Family plan in Malaysia

I need help to pay my subscription through paypal for my family plan in Malaysia, it seems the only available payment option is Credit card, but Spotify confirm that payment can be made through Paypal...but i cant seems to find the paypal options at all. Need community help on this as spotify response is quite slow

no other payment optionno other payment option

5 Replies

Hey @Syedmuslim87, sorry to hear that.

When you click those three dots do you get a menu like this?

The Spotify Support team usually replies within 24-48 hours.

If you still have not gotten a reply:

Did you get a confirmation email from the contact form? It should be similar to "Spotify Support Case #XXXXXXX". If so, reply back to that email and tell them you still need help.

If you got an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the Community, you need to reply back to it saying you still need help, even if it's from a no-reply address.

If you never got an email, look in your spam folder to see if there is an email in there. Make sure you are checking the email account you used to sign up to Spotify. You can check your accounts email address here :).

apparently not...it only offers credit card payment method. 

spotify 2.jpg

@Syedmuslim87, thanks for the reply 🙂

Is your country selected as Maylasia?

yeah i did...i found out thats the very reason why I stuck with credit card...i noticed when i changed my country selection to US, i got 3 payment options...

spotify 3.jpg

Great! Remember I'm always spotify:track:5Em4p6DHTRFjfBp66mGzJh 🙂

Remember to mark my post as a solution. 

Suggested posts