Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Pembayaran gagal

Pembayaran gagal

Masalah saya adalah saya mau memperbarui pembayaran tapi selalu gagal, ini baru terjadi saat ini. saya memasukan CC dan VCN saya selalu ditolak. saya sudah menghubungi bank BNI selalu pemilik VCN dan tidak ada kendala. adakah kendala di spotify indonesia?

i got problem when i renew my payment. i already input valid numer of CC and my VCN but always decline. i already call my bank, BNI Bank that provide my CC and VCN, then they told me there is nothing wrong with their payment. is there any problem in spotify Indonesia?

<snip - Moderator Edit>

4 Replies

Hi there @irsemoticon,

thanks for reaching out, i hope you don't mind me replying in English !

Could you please try the steps provided on this help page ?

It contains some troubleshooting steps that might just explain the issue you're having.

Thanks for your cooperation 🙂

Hey there @irsemoticon,

Thanks for posting here! 

Can you try using an Incognito Window to update the payment method and tell us what happens? If it's possible, try from a desktop device. 

If it doesn't do the trick, feel free to give us a quick translation of the exact error message you're getting.

Keep us posted!

PetyaModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

even incognito can't accept my subscription. help me

Hello @kungkingkang,

Welcome to the Community! No worries - we're here to help 🙂

Just double-checking if you've visited this support page and went through the recommended steps there?

If you did and you're still having trouble subscribing, we suggest to get in touch with your payment provider or try a different payment method.

Should none of the above tactics work, it'd be great if you could send us a screenshot of the error message and let us know at what point of the process the payment fails. Be sure to hide any sensitive information on the screenshot.

Thanks - Keep us posted!

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts