Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Plan familiar

Plan familiar

Some time ago I was a family plan administrator, I had to undo the plan by changing my address, in the new place where I live, we are going to make a new family plan but, I have a doubt if I will have problems with my account. When we made the first family plan, a member entered the address incorrectly and Spotify would not let him put it back into the plan until an new account was do. I want to know if I will have the same problem, for go to do a new account, if it would be solved if I am the administrator of the plan, or if that problem no longer exists, this happened to us about 5 years ago.

1 Reply

Hey there @sandomguez,

Thanks for posting your question here. 

There have been some alterations on how your home address is verified for the Premium Family plan, and it's now possible to change the address you've entered in your Family plan overview. For full information on the new Premium Family, we recommend to check out this support article.

We hope we were able to shed some light. If you're still having any concerns, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to help you out 🙂

Suggested posts