Premium DUO

Country

Denmark

Device

Pocofone

Operating System

Windows 10

My Question or Issue

My sister has sent me an invite to her duo plan she set up today and I have tried over the past few hours to set it up. When I enter our home address I just get the error  "There was a problem    Please try again later." This is been happening all day. I know for a fact I am using the right address. I tried it on my phone, I tried it on my pc, I tried it in incognito, on wifi/mobile data. wth Spotify? Confirm my address.

5 Replies
Highlighted

Re: Premium DUO Invite Wont Confirm Home Address

Casual Listener

Bump

Highlighted

Hey there @adamskater5750,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

We'd recommend first taking a look at the steps provided in this support site article if you're having troubles confirming your address.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see." - Mark Twain
Highlighted

Visitor

Hi,

I've tried logging out of both accounts and starting over. I've confirmed both of our countries are the same. I've tried incognito mode and resending the invites. Our addresses are the same as well, but all it says is "there was a problem. Try again later." Can I call someone to confirm because obviously it's not working online at all. 

Respectfully,

Meg

Highlighted

Hey there @Megamargs,

Thanks for getting in touch with us and welcome to the Community. No worries - help's on the way!

Do you mind giving it another go on a different device? It's also a good idea to try with another network.

It might just have been a temporary connection issue, so we'd recommend to wait a few hours and try again.

In case the issue persists, it'd be great if you could send over a screenshot of the error message you're getting so we can investigate this further. Just make sure to hide any private/sensitive information when posting on the Community.

Let us know how it goes. We'll be on the lookout for your reply.

XeniaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
"Where words fail, music speaks." - Hans Christian Andersen
Highlighted

Visitor

I’m having the exact same issue! My husbands link will not work - “try again later” 😫

SUGGESTED POSTS