Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family, `Formal Mistake´massage

Premium Family, `Formal Mistake´massage

Guten Abend,

ich habe soeben meinen Account zu einem Premium Account hin veraendert und ein Premium Familien Account erstellt, nun kann ich keine Mitglieder hinzufuegen.

Ich gebe alle Angaben (Name, Email) ein und will es abschicken, dann kommt jedoch die Nachricht "Ihre Eingabe muss mit dem geforderten Format uebereinstimmen".

Diese Nachricht bezieht sich auf das eingegebene @-Zeichen, egal welche Email-Adresse ich eingebe, ob mit IOS, Windows  oder kopiert aus dem Internet, ich gebe angeblich ein falsches @-Zeichen ein.

Ich bitte um schnelle Klaerung.

MfG Angelina

Good evening,

I just switched my account to an premium family account, but I can´t add any of my family members to my account.

I type in all the necessary datas (for the invitation emails) like the names, email adresses and the website says that there is a `formal mistake` I guess there is a problem with the @ sign... but even if i copy it from another website, there still pops up this message. 

I really hope you can help me with that, as fast as possible

Angelina

1 Reply

Hey @angelina7,

Apologies for the late reply, but maybe I can still help 🙂

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts