Premium Family

Country

France

Device

(iPhone 6, 😎

Operating System

(iOS 13.7, Windows 10)

My Question or Issue

Following a problem with my credit card I had to select Lithuania, now I have chosen Paypal and I want to change the country but I cannot return to France.
Because of this hiccup, my family members cannot join my own account.
How can I do?
Thanks in advance,

Simon

5 Replies

Hey there @Simon972,

Thank you for your post here in the Community.

The country that your payment method is issued in is the only country that's available as an option on your account.

If you'd like to have France as your Country on your account you need to have a French payment method. 

We hope that this information was helpful. If you have any questions we're always one reply away.

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Thanks for the reply Jeremy,
Ok so I can change with Paypal France but even by doing so my country remains blocked on Lithuania why?

Hey again @Simon972,

Thank you for your reply.

You need to wait until the period of this month ends for the new payment method to be activated.

Once the period with the old payment method change you'll be able to change your country to France 🙂

Cheers!

JeremyModerator
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Live, love, laugh and listen to music 🙂

Hi Jeremy,
Now I'm finally back in France but I don't understand why I can't change my subscription from single to family right away.
How can I do it, I have confirmed it several times via paypal but does not seem to accept it.
Thank you
Simone

Hey @Simon972,

Thanks for keeping us posted 🙂

After you've updated your payment details, the changes will automatically take effect from your next billing date.

If the issue persist and you're still not able to change the payment details with these steps, we'd suggest you open an incognito window on your PC and then try again. Sometimes the cache can lead to different issues.

If you get an error message, you can send us a screenshot of it. Just make sure that there's no sensitive/private info visible. We'll investigate this further.

Keep us in the loop! If you have questions, we are here for you.

Ver Moderator
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts