Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family non riesco ad ascoltare in contemporanea

Premium Family non riesco ad ascoltare in contemporanea

ciao a tutti, ho attiavato oggi il mio account Family partendo dal mio premium che avevo da più di due anni.

Ho mandato l'invito ad un mio famigliare che abita con me e la mail l'ha ricevuta. Ora però se accedo al programma e lei sta ascoltando io non posso ascoltare ed è come se avessi ancora il premium standard. 

Lei ha fatto login con la sua mail mentre io ho effettuato l'accesso come sempre dal mio vecchio account. 

help!

5 Replies

Hey @chuck85jr.

Thanks for reaching out to us about this - we hope you don't mind us replying in English 🙂

Just to confirm, when you're logged in to your account and your Family plan member is playing Spotify from their account, are you unable to listen to different music at the same time? 

If that's the case, then we suggest you make sure that both of you are logged in to your own accounts. Just to make sure, could you both log out and then log in again using your own credentials?

Thanks! We'll be here in case you need further help with this 😉

I have the same problems and is impossible to hear contemporary music can you explain me step by step how solve oroblens? Thanks 

Hey @Evavogel,

Thanks for reaching out on the Community!

Just to check, have you tried the steps already provided in the thread? Also, keep in mind that you and your family members' need to use your own Spotify accounts, even if you're part of the same Family plan. To make sure you're logged in to your own account, you can try logging out from the app and then log back in again.

Let us know how you get on.

YordanModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a "Like".
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Hallo can u explain step by step ? I Made what you Said but nothing changed 

now I see administrator is my son but I can go inside euch my mail ..  thanks for y help

Hey @Evavogel,

In this case, it's best to reach out to the folks over at Customer Support, as they're the ones who can take a closer look at this and assist you further.

Take care,

MihailYModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts