Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family plan ends in 7 days

Premium Family plan ends in 7 days

Plan : Family Premium

My Question or Issue: 

I'm currently paid and next bill cycle is on the 25th December, Family premium but i had a pop up message that tells me it ends in 7 days. 

The same message popped up for another family member under this plan with me. 

Can someone explain why I will be downgraded if already paid till Dec? 

When I click on Family premium, it shows that inot avm not eligible for the offer either? 

I own and hold the master account. 

Help! 

20200819_185152.jpg
IMG-20200819-WA0001.jpg
1 Reply

Hey @Musicology123,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community. I would recommend you check out this page as well as this page and this page. The first link will tell you "Premium Family Not Working?" And it will tell you what to do. The Second link is the Family Plan (Q&A) in the community. The third link is the paying for Premium but still getting ads. Now, these aren't super related topics but thought it might be good for you to look into it.

I would also wait for 7 days and actually see if your Premium for Family ends. If it doesn't end then it could be Spotify fastly thinking that your Premium for Family has ended and that you haven't paid for that month yet.

I would also contact customer service to see if it is there end and ask them why it says you have only 7 days left of Family Premium.

Hope this helps and let me know how it goes. Thanks! 

Suggested posts