Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family takes long time

Premium Family takes long time

How many days do we have to wait before the invated famuly members recive invitations and can start using their sub-accounts.

4 Replies

Hi @Carlundercover, thanks for writing!

That shouldn't take long. Please ask your family members to double check their spam folders.

You can also check your account to see if they have been invited:

https://www.spotify.com/account/overview/

Let me know how it goes!

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Tnks

The invitation had stopped in the server as possible spams. I’ve handled it now and resend invitations and it worked ok now.
So should the family member now press: Accept the invitation
and then what? Where to write the invitation code?

Good, now follow these steps:

• If you already have a Free or Spotify.com-created Premium account: the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. ClickREDEEM.
  • If you do not have a Spotify account: you will be led to create a Free level account. After doing so, click ACCEPT INVITATION again on the email and the “Redeem token” web page will open in your browser with a long redeem token number pre-filled in Token. Click REDEEM

I suggest the members double check if they are logged in their accounts before starting the process. Also, using a computer instead of a mobile phone makes it easier 🙂

BittencourtSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Have I got this right:
1. Today we all share my Pay account. Now they have to log out from that and then proceed the ACCEPT INVITATION process? The family members do have to get a Free level account and log in with the redeem token?
2. Can I myself go on using the head account log in – or should I also invite my self, and be a sub account member?

Suggested posts