Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Premium Family

I purchased Premium Family and am the account holder. I have sent an email to my daughter to invite her. When she clicks on it, it takes her to her account but after reading all the threads and trying everything, it stays on the Free Account. I have deleted app, reinstalled,and have tried 3 different devices. My account just indicates her invitation is pending.

5 Replies

Hey @kellyrae7,

Apologies for the late reply, but maybe I can still help 🙂

Have you tried to use an incognito tab, clear the cookies of your browser and use another browser?

When this doesn't work, you should try to use another internet connection (e.g. cellular data instead of WiFi).

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Hi Luke,

I'm facing the same issue, as my aacount (on device) still doesn't show Family and as my wife's one after sending and re sending email won't show anything.

Can you help ?

Regards, 

JW

Hey @juju555,

You should look on the receipt you got sent to your email address. This should say the username with that you subscribed to Spotify premium!
Try to log in with that account.
When you see a 10 digit number log in with Facebook!

Upgraded-not-Premium-twitter_support.png
Have a great day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

Hi Luke,

Many thanks for this. But it still doesn’t work do you have by any chance
a way to contact Spotify ?

Hey again @juju555,

Could you please double check that you're following the exact steps listed here for inviting and accepting the invites 🙂

Also, please make sure that the users who aren't getting the invite try checking their spam/junk folders 🙂

Have a nice day!

Luke

LukeSpotify Star

Suggested posts