Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium For Family Sub

Premium For Family Sub

Hello people.

I just want to say , I love spotify and most of the stuff about it.

But I have two main issue , 1 that is huge and makes me wonder if I even should stay on spotify or move to an other paid streaming service , even tho I love spotify.

So 1 :

There is no Family Sub here in Israel , and I'm pretty sure thats not the only country that has no Family Sub.

I need a few accounts with Premium and I'd like a family sub.

Thats a major issue right here.

2: Some smartphones are having spotify's volume lowered.

For example redmi note 4 , gets the volume lowered that if you'd try it with headphones on itll be pain to listen to. Trying to understand the words and everything.

So thanks and I hope youll do something about this.

1 Reply

Hey there @TheLabrador,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the Community!

Unfortunately, as you mentioned, Premium for Family is not currently available in Israel. However, if you think this is something you'd like to see in the future, we'd suggest heading here and adding your +VOTE to stay updated on any changes. You can leave a comment as well with your feedback, if you'd like.

Keep in mind that we are actively bringing your votes and comments in the exchange to our internal teams on a regular basis so your feedback is appreciated.

If you'd like more information on how the Ideas Exchange works, make sure to head here

On another note, regarding the issue with the volume, could you let us know if this occurs only in your Redmi Note 4 device, or others as well? 

If this only occurs on that one device, we'd recommend first trying a clean reinstall of the app on that device:

1. Head here and click Remove all devices
  2. Go to your Spotify settings, scroll down to Storage and then clear the cache
  3. From the Android home screen, tap Settings > Apps
  4. Find Spotify in your list of apps, tap it and clear the cache and data. Then select Uninstall.
  5. Switch your device off and wait a couple minutes.
  6. Switch your device back on.
  7. Open the Google Play Store then search for and install the Spotify Music app

Let us know how you get on 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts