Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium family invitation doesn't work

Premium family invitation doesn't work

Hi, I send the invitation for the premium family to my daughter, when she fills the information and wants to submit it's not working. It says she should try it another time. We have tried it several times, on several devices even on google incognito page. Still nothing. 
Thank you for your help

12 Replies

Hi, it happened for me too! I was removed from the family and when they send me an invitation and I fill the information nothing happens and it just says something went wrong, try again. 

Hi, I've tried it like million times now...

Hi, same with me too, what should we do, i try to change my address but i cant find any way to do that

Same here. We tried many time and always get an error message. 

Could Spotify please answer this issue ??? Because we pay and don't get the service we pay for!

I was going to post a new thread but this is exactly my issue and it's pretty frustrating. My wife has now a Free account because her account suddenly one day got disconnected from the Family Plan. 

And after that, the story we all know... try again or what I got today when she clicked on the invitation button...

"Unable to join this Family plan. Try again by clicking the ACCEPT INVITE button in your email. If that doesn't work, ask the plan owner to send another invite."

I sent quite a few times an invite to her and NOTHING WORKS.

I love Spotify and all the personalization features, all my playlists, and so on... that's the only reason I haven't moved to Apple Music with all this frustration... Come on guys, fix the annoying problem or at least tell us what the solution is.

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

I'm sorry to hear that more of you have been having this issue. 

So if I understand correctly you have all been already part of the Spotify for Families before and have been kicked out? Could you just confirm this for me. 

If that's the case could you check if you have received an email by Spotify stating that you should confirm your location. Check your spam folder too. If you haven't confirmed your location, you'll automatically get kicked out of the Family subscription. Is that the case?

Hope to hear back from you guys soon, Leo

If you liked my post: Feed my ego with likes 😄
If this post has solved your issue: Please accept this as Solution
Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Leo | Rock Star | Rock Star Program
Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hey, thanks for the reply,

I can confirm that's the case, she got kicked out of the family plan. She
checked her spam folder and couldn't find the email confirming location
you're talking about.

I really need a solution here. Is there a fix for this case?

Thanks

Have tried like ten times now, and my wife cannot join the family plan

the message i get in spanish: (which is something like it is not possible to join this family plan)

We live in the same house of course...

"No es posible unirte a este Plan Familiar. ¿Necesitas ayuda? Consulta nuestras preguntas frecuentes.

"

users: nixolf (me) pachita151201 (my wife)

Hi @blockman!

This sounds like something for SpotifyCares. You should try contacting them through either of these:

• Through this link.
  • Through Facebook: SpotifyCares
  • Or lastly through Twitter @SpotifyCares

Tell them what's going on and your username and they'll solve it! 🙂
Cheers!

Music is a world within itself, it is a language we all understand. ~ Stevie Wonder

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hey @nixolf!

Usually these kind of things happen, because of your web browsers cache. So try doing the following things:

• Try opening the link in a private/incognito tab.

• If that doesn't work, change browser and clear both browsers cache.
    • Lastly if that doesn't work either, try opening the webpage on another device, that should do the trick!

Tell me how things work out 🙂

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hey! Welcome to the Spotify Community 🙂

Usually these kind of things happen, because of your web browsers cache. So try doing the following things:

• Try opening the link in a private/incognito tab.
    • If that doesn't work, change browser and clear both browsers cache.
    • Lastly if that doesn't work either, try opening the webpage on another device, that should do the trick!

Tell me how things work out 🙂

Follow me on Spotify
Banner_Spotify.png

Hello!

I'm having the same issues now as well.  

My husband re-sent the invitation after multiple failed attempts with the original invitation. 

That didn't work.

I tried the Incongnito Window. 

And that didn't work either. 

What to try next?

Thanks in advance!

Mirjana

Suggested posts