Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family Log In Problem

Solved!

Premium for Family Log In Problem

Hi. I can't join our Family Premium. It keeps on sending that I have entered the wrong address even if I have the same address with my other family members. Please help. Thank you!

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @coyechas,

Okay as that has not worked please reach out to Spotify in one of the following ways:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Hey @coyechas,

Welcome to the forums!

Can you please accept the invite logged in with their own username in the app and in the website. You should also should make sure to type the address exactly as the Admin did, and also be sure all Family members use the same Internet connection (Home network) regularly. Not doing so may be the cause of them to be left out.

Hope this helps 🙂

If this solved your issue - Mark it as a solution! If you like my post - Please add a Like! 

Robert_WRock Star 11

Already did that so many times. Spotify wouldn't just accept the address. It's the same address with my other family member who's part of the Premium Plan.
Marked as solution

Hey @coyechas,

Okay as that has not worked please reach out to Spotify in one of the following ways:

https://support.spotify.com/contact-spotify-support/

If you get an automated reply email telling you to check the help section or the community, you need to reply back to it, even if it's from a no-reply address.

Support usually replies within 24-48 hours.

You can also tweet or DM @SpotifyCares on Twitter or send a message to Spotify Cares on Facebook.

Robert_WRock Star 11

Suggested posts