Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family can't log in any other...

Premium for Family can't log in any other...

When I try to log in my daughter on spotify I get the answer that her email isnt connected to an Spotify account. When i try to invite her to my familyaccount it says that shes already connected to it???

3 Replies

I am having the same issue...The invite gets sent but when it is clicked We go to a page that says "Cannot Join Premium for Family"...Sorry! You're already a member of this (or another) Family plan. Please click below to switch to the account that you want to join to the Family plan.  He is not a member of any other plan....This is where Spotify needs a real customer service department....HELP !

I got the same issue today. After we changed credit card we forgot to update Spotify and the bill didn't go through and our family prenumeration got canceled. Today we updated the card and I had to re enter all my family's info, but when I invite the others it says that they're already on a plan, which isn't true since their accounts also got downgraded to spotify Free when the subscription was canceled. 

That is the same msg I am getting.....This is where a real live support team would come in handy. No one seems to have a solution for this.If you get a solution please pass it on....Thanks

Suggested posts