Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family - problems accepting invitation

Premium for Family - problems accepting invitation

First, I have to start by saying that the Help options for spotify are really frustrating - I would like to talk to a real person as I haven't found any solutions in the community or on any of the FAQs or other help platform for spotify.

I have just subscribed for Premium for Family - I invited my 3 children and my husband to the account.  All of us live at the same address.  My daughter is the only one who has had troubles accepting my invitation.  She can accept the invitation using the email address I invited, but when she goes to log-in to her spotify account (she has spotify free right now), it just takes her to her account page - it doesn't redirect her anywhere where she can redeem the invitation, input the code, or input her address to confirm she is at the same address.  The only option she has once she's into her account is to upgrade to premium or premium for family, which is a separate cost that we are not going to pay.  I even tried sending a separate invitation to another email address she has and the same thing happened.  She was logged out of her spotify accounts all times.  Has anyone else had this problem before?  If so, how can this be resolved? Many thanks in advance.

3 Replies

Same here  - annoying! Thinking about switching back to Apple Music if this problem persists.

I have the Sam problem. Both my children have had it for a month and it suddenly went down to the free account. I have reinvited them but it now says the address doesn't match mine. Getting very frustrated. I too would like a proper person to speak to Ben if just online chat so I can resolve it as nothing on here to cover it.

same problem with my family!! The others went down to free account. When I reinvited themi they do not have a chance to accept it, it asks for the address which is not seen in my profile. it says "you need to change your account" .

Suggested posts