Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium for Family

Premium for Family

I’ve  just upgraded from premium to family premium and sent an invitation to my daughter. She didn’t have an account previously (even a free one) and so the invitation takes her to a login page that she can’t login to. When we try her email address we get a message ‘email is already taken’ and when I try and set up a free account for her I get the same message. I’ve tried uninviting her and setting up a free account, same issue when trying to set up a free account.

3 Replies

Hey there @Rayos69,

thanks for sharing !

If the e-mail is already in use and you don't want to open a new one for it, you can reach out to support and have them free the e-mail address for you.

Reach out through this "About Us" page and have them take a closer look.

Hope this helps 🙂

Hello,

I've been trying to login the invite code for Sporify Premium Family. But it keeps me ending on "Something went wrong. Try again, or get help." See attached photos.

This is very frustrating. I have tried it for more than 20 times this hour.

[snip - Community Moderator edit]

Capture.PNG

Hey there @emzfuu,

Thanks for posting about this here in the Community!

In order to join the Premium for Family plan you were invited to, we'd recommend following the steps below instead:

1. You'll receive an email with a link to join: Open and click ACCEPT INVITATION.
  2. You should be then redirected to your account page, where you'll see a confirmation screen.
    Note: If you're not already logged in or don't have an account yet, you'll be asked to log in or sign up before seeing the confirmation.
  3. Enter your details and click SUBMIT to join the Premium for Family plan.

If you're having troubles being redirected to your account after the first step, we'd recommend giving these steps a try in an incognito or private window in your browser.

There's more info about how Premium for Family works here

On another note, we've gone ahead and removed one of your screenshots above since it contained some personal details.

Let us know how you get on! We'll be right here if you need more help.

Have a lovely day 🙂

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts