Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium lasting days

Solved!

Premium lasting days

Hi

My spotify account is from Britain and yesterday, applied  the 30 day free trial for premium. But today when i open spotify, it tells me that i am using a 7 day trial. When i double checked my account on the website, it tells me my trial plan renews 30 days after. But i dont know why i get this 7 day notification thing. I use iphone x btw.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I understand your frustration but no worries - I'm here and happy to help out 🙂

When you subscribed to Premium, do you remember entering your payment details? If not, you should be on the 7 day trial as the 30 day trial requires you to enter your payment details.

Also, could you send me a screenshot of these things:

• Notification of the 7 day trial
  • What do you see as the subscription end date on your account (do this by logging into your account on the browser)

Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Also, please tell me the date you first subscribed to Premium. You can check it if you're not sure by checking your reciepts.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Marked as solution

Hey @user-removed, and welcome to the community.

Hope you're doing great!

I understand your frustration but no worries - I'm here and happy to help out 🙂

When you subscribed to Premium, do you remember entering your payment details? If not, you should be on the 7 day trial as the 30 day trial requires you to enter your payment details.

Also, could you send me a screenshot of these things:

• Notification of the 7 day trial
  • What do you see as the subscription end date on your account (do this by logging into your account on the browser)

Please hide sensitive info when posting to the community.

Also, please tell me the date you first subscribed to Premium. You can check it if you're not sure by checking your reciepts.

Keep me in the loop 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Hi

First, thanks a lot for your helpful reply! Yes, before subscription, i had to put my payment info. I startemy subscription just yesterday 15/09/18. In my account, it tells me that it’s gonna end in 30 days, but i was just curious because while i was using the app, a notification popped up which told me im doing a 7 day free trial. And im trying to post the screenshot but it just wont let me.. but anyways, it basically shows my payment method and the expiration date of my subscription (15/10/18).

thanks

@user-removed,

Thanks for the info 🙂

In this case, I wouldn't worry about anything. If in 7 days your account reverts to free, you can always reply back here and we can move forward on the next steps to take.

If you need help with anything else, just let me know and I'll be happy to help 🙂

Billy-JSpotify Star

Okay

i hope spotify doesnt charge me after 7 days. Thanks a lot for the help 🙂

@user-removed,

You're welcome 🙂 If you need help with anything else, you know where to come to 😃

Have a nice day!

Billy-JSpotify Star

Suggested posts