Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium to Family account reset

Premium to Family account reset

Hey i had the Premiumversion of Spotify a few month. this Month the Account was reset to "free" and i was not able to keep the Abo with Paypal - only option was Payment with Paysafecard. So i did an Abo for the FamilyPremium Version where i was able to use Paypal again. So the account is now Premium/Family again.

But all my Playlists, Friends etc is resettet. its a blank new Account. Is there any Chance i get that all back?? I tried the restore Playlist funktion, didnt work. Please help. Thaks in advance!

1 Reply

Hello @Flashgott,
Sorry you've been having this issue. It sounds like you made a second account. You may not be able to merge the two accounts, but you might be able to disconnect your Facebook from your previous account and connect it to your new account! Can't guarantee that it will work but definitely worth a shot! Be sure to remember your login/check which email is connected to your new account before logging out to get into the old one! I provided info on how to do all of this below!

In regard to the email, if you’re unsure which email you used, I’d recommend having a quick scan of the email accounts you own for emails from ‘hello@spotify.com’. That way you can determine which one you used to sign up for Spotify with.

If you want to change the email address linked to your Spotify account, I’d recommend reading this article.

I’d recommend checking out this Spotify Answer for the steps you should take to have your other account disconnected from Facebook. 

When you are trying to link your (new) Spotify and (old) Facebook accounts I'd recommend reading this FAQ page on a step-by-step guide on how if you need help.

Let me know if you have any other questions and if this all works!

Hope this helps!

Suggested posts