Announcements
The Spotify Stars Program: Celebrating Values Week!

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with Premium

Solved!

Problem with Premium

Plan

Premium

Country

Germany

My Question or Issue

I have Premium family for a while now, but this month all of a sudden my brother got kicked out of it because he couldn't confirm the adress, it still doesnt work even if i try to invite him again. I didn't change anything and i payed for this months family premium today already. What can I do?

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Ok, I've found the problem. Because my brother couldn't confirm his account this month his account got permanently kicked out of my family premium. He had to make a new account and remake his playlists, but no big harm was done. Also RIP all his followers. Thanks for the quick reply Billy!

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Hey @liarliar, I'll be more than happy to help!

Spotify will usually remove a member from a Premium for Family plan if the address isn't confirmed properly. In this case, you may restore your Premium features by upgrading to a standalone Premium subscription. Check out our other trials and offers.

There is more info on Premium for Family here.

Have a nice day 🙂 

Billy-JSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

But it worked for around a year without my brother having to confirm anything, suddenly this month he got an email where we had to confirm our street. It is the same for both of us so I have no idea what went wrong or why the change even happened in the first place. And I just payed for family Premium 2 days ago and I can only use it alone right now.

Marked as solution

Ok, I've found the problem. Because my brother couldn't confirm his account this month his account got permanently kicked out of my family premium. He had to make a new account and remake his playlists, but no big harm was done. Also RIP all his followers. Thanks for the quick reply Billy!

Hey @liarliar.

Just wanted to jump in his with a quick suggestion:

If your brother reaches out to our Customer Support team here, they might still be able to find his old account with the old followers.

Hope that helps, and let us know how you get on 😉

Suggested posts